ECNL or ECNL - SCHEDULE, RULES, & PAYMENT INFO
ECNL/ECRL Availability Form: www.nocra.com/april--may-availability.html
ECNL or ECRL RULES SUMMARY
- Each player, coach and staff on the bench must have an ECNL passcard that is verified during the team check-in process
- Players designated as “Discovery Players” are tied to the age group in which they are carded and are only permitted to play for the team listed on the passcard.
- The ECNL allows up to two (2) U15 Trapped Players to participate in U14 ECNL Competition during their sanctioned high school season. Please reference ECNL Competition Rule 2.9.2 for more information.
REFEREE FEES AND ASSIGNMENTS
- Home teams are responsible for providing payment to the referees in cash, prior to the start of the game.
GAME CARDS & MISCONDUCT
- Completed Game Cards are to be turned in at the teams at the facility
- A NOCRA misconduct report must be filled out when you have a red card:
- Take a picture of the completed game cards (both sides) to help you fill out the information to the best of your abilities.
- An injury occurs that results in a player being removed from the game and cannot return due to the injury.
- A dismissal of a player, coach or spectator occurs
- Complete the Red Card report by 2pm the next day.
Schedule Changes and Rainouts
- It is your responsibility to check the OFFICIAL LEAGUE SCHEDULE, NOT Arbiter, before leaving for your games.
- Check the Venue Page
Forfeits & Reimbursements
ONLY REIMBURSEMENT WILL BE GAME DAY FORFEITS.
- Complete an Incident Report to be reimbursed.
- If the game is not on the Official Schedule your reimbursement will be denied.
- All games have a 10-minute grace period before being considered a forfeit.