Instructions for Coordinators
You will receive the referee assignments for your fields. This list is private and confidential and not to be shared with anyone else.
1. Print out the Tournament Rules, Referee Assignments and Tournament Schedule. Know the game durations.
2. If a referee has not checked in with you 20 minutes before game time please call them.
3. Make sure the games remain on time. Make sure the teams have checked in with the Tournament staff at least 15 mins before game time. There will be no coin toss in any bracket or pool play game.
4. Come ready to referee, jump in if there is a no-show.
5. Help with safety checks, pregames, and admin. Many of the tournament staff will be new volunteers, treat them kindly and assist them if you can.
6. If a referee has trouble with a coach or team and they have them a 2nd time (especially small-sided games), switch their field if possible. We do NOT want games to be terminated, any trouble have the referee suspend the game and contact you and you help find a solution.
7. Complete an incident report for any referees that are late (15 min or under) or no-shows.
8. Keep track of any assignment changes that will affect payments and email them to the assignor.
9. Complete observations and ratings (http://www.nocra.com/referee-observation-form.html) for all new members or those that request higher level games.
10. Knockout Games: Make sure to check if there are Overtime. On Finals, please make sure to have the referees do the Championship Walk On.
11. Misconduct: REF TO NOTE ON MATCH REPORT AND COMPLETE A MISCONDUCT REPORT. REF TO COMPLETE ONLINE NOCRA MISCONDUCT REPORT ON GAME DAY.