How to Self Assign
Best Practices to follow:
- If you have not paid your NOCRA membership dues your ability to Self Assign privilege will be restricted.
- Please note that Arbiter only displays the first 50 games, sorted by date, time, and game number. So you will see the first games available by earliest time and date first. If you do not see the games or times you want, filter the search by date and field.
- It is important that you switch fields so you are refereeing different clubs and teams.
- The games will be linked in sets of two, three, or four whenever possible. It doesn’t matter if you sign up for Center, AR 1 or AR 2, Arbiter will just place your name in the game set. Usually by Thursday night prior to a tournament weekend we will assign the Referees (Centers) based on ratings, observations, and advancement.
- If you would like higher level games request an observation – complete the form on the NOCRA website.
- We reserve the right to remove or change referees on games for the good of NOCRA and those we serve.
- There is a limit of one set or 4 games max on a site per day.