OFFICIAL SCHEDULE, RULES & PAYMENT INFO
Arbiter Game Number starts with a "100" and all game levels include "City of Irvine" in the Game Tag on Self Assign.
CITY OF IRVINE (11v11) RULES SUMMARY
CHECK-IN PROCEDURES (11v11)
CITY OF IRVINE (7V7) RULES SUMMARY
CHECK-IN PROCEDURES (7V7)
referee & assignments
- All games will be paid by Arbiter Pay. DO NOT ask the teams for any game fees.
GAME CARDS & MISCONDUCT
- Completed Game Cards are to be turned in at the staff at the facility.
- A NOCRA misconduct report must be filled out when you have a red card:
- Take a picture of the completed game cards (both sides) to help you fill out the information to the best of your abilities.
- An injury occurs that results in a player being removed from the game and cannot return due to the injury.
- A dismissal of a player, coach, or spectator occurs.
- Complete the Red Card report by 2 PM the next day.
- Keep ALL ID Cards of players who have been ejected and turn them into the Park Staff on site.
Go to the Misconduct Page for specific information. All misconduct reports must be filled out within 24 hours of the game time.
Schedule Changes & Rainouts
- It is YOUR responsibility to check the OFFICIAL LEAGUE SCHEDULE (NOT Arbiter) before leaving for your games.
- Check the Venue Page to verify game times and locations.
- MUDLINE can be found on the City of Irvine's Website or call (949) 724-6833.