OFFICIAL SCHEDULE, RULES & PAYMENT INFO
Now accepting availability from August to October
CYPRESS 154 RULES SUMMARY
It is YOUR responsibility to know all of the rules of any playing circuit that you officiate.
referee fees & assignments
- All games will be paid by Arbiter Pay. DO NOT ask the teams for any game fees.
- 2023 NOCRA Membership dues will be deducted from game fees.
substitutions, check-in & late players
- You MUST stop half way through each half for substitutions to occur.
- All players will be checked in by a Region 154 staff member.
- If a player shows up late, please have them check in with the Region 154 staff member and not on the field. Please ensure that you indicate on the game card when the player arrived. Ex: Player arrived half way through the 2nd Quarter.
GAME CARDS & MISCONDUCT
- Completed Game Cards are to be turned in to the Region Staff member on site.
- Please include all Yellow Cards, Red cards, and substitutions on the AYSO game card.
- A NOCRA misconduct report must be filled out when (along with the information being on the game card):
- A dismissal of a player, coach, or spectator occurs.
- An injury occurs that results in a player being removed from the game and cannot return due to the injury.
- Take a picture of the completed game cards (both sides) to help you fill out the information to the best of your abilities.
Note: Go to the Misconduct Page for specific information.
Schedule Changes & Rainouts
- It is YOUR responsibility to check the OFFICIAL LEAGUE SCHEDULE (NOT Arbiter) before leaving for your games.
- Check the Venue Page to verify game time and locations.
- MUDLINE can be found on the OFFICIAL LEAGUE WEBSITE.