Saturday & Sunday
July 15 & 16
July 15 & 16
Please submit your availability as soon as possible. If your availability changes please submit again, we use your most recent submission. SCRA has invited us to help with the Pateadores Cup. If you are a member of SCRA obtain your assignments from them. Based on the availability we receive from you we let them know how many fields we can cover. We do not know how many fields we will be given to assign. We usually receive the schedule 5 days before.
Commitment and Agreement
A few things to understand before making your "commitment":
- Assignments are based on USSF Grade and NOCRA Rating. We reserve the right to make changes to the assignments for the good of the game. We will assign referees that submitted this availability form.
- We usually receive the schedule 3 to 7 days prior to game day.
- Complete your Arbiter Blocks: http://www.nocra.com/arbiter-availability--blocking.html
- Payment of NOCRA Membership Dues is required or will be deducted from your tournament payment.
- By completing this form you agree to the following:
- Honor your commitment no matter how far the games are and what gender/age you are assigned
- If you are a member of the Tournament Referee Association get your assignments from them.
- Do not accept assignments for the same tournament from different associations on the same day. We have had to replace referees on game day, which is unfair to our assignors.
- Check-in with the Tournament Coordinator no later than 60 minutes prior to your match,
- Dress and act in a professional manner before, during and after the game
- Be respectful to all Tournament Representatives
- Represent yourself, NOCRA and your assignor in a positive manner
- Fulfill all Referee and AR responsibilities
- Read the competition rules
- Check the Official Competition schedule for field closures and game cancellations
- Self Assign rules apply: Arbiter: Self Assign