- Goal: Confident and Qualified Referees
- Purpose: To help our Referees improve and advance.
- Mentoring is less formal than assessing. It occurs whenever more experienced officials offer guidance and support to less experienced ones.
- If you are interested in improving, gaining confidence and receiving more competitive games mentoring is for you.
- A NOCRA Mentor is a loyal adviser entrusted with the care and education of our referees.
- NOCRA sponsors a mentor program that helps to fill the gap between the instruction that referees receive in clinics and the real-time demands of officiating.
- Mentors provide practical guidance, support, and protection for our Youth Referees
- The NOCRA Mentor Program adds structure, consistency, and quality to the tradition of referees helping each other
If you would like to receive mentoring complete the Referee Advancement Form.