NOCRA assigns referee to scrimmages for the local club teams
- Our new members attend scrimmages to receive mentoring and ratings.
- Scrimmages are a great way to get game experience, without the pressure of league or tournament play.
- Referees that are looking for higher level matches can receive mentoring and adjustments to their ratings.
- Scrimmage notifications are also posted on our Facebook page.
- 1-Ref should be an experienced referee that can handle the game by them self.
- 2-Ref means two whistles on the field, used ONLY in scrimmages. Referees should be experienced with High School or ready to learn how to run a dual referee system in preparation for HS.
- 3-Ref (Center and 2 AR's) is the same we run during the league seasons, good opportunity for those who want to gain some center experience.
Referees are paid on the field as follows:
3-Refs $1.20 per game minute. (Referee receives 40%, AR's 30% each)
2-Refs $1.00 per game minute. (Referees split the fees)
1-Ref $0.80 per game minute.
In Arbiter click on the "Notes" icon (2nd Column from the left) this will give you the contact person for the scrimmage and additional information.
Mentoring and Ratings
Referees joining NOCRA usually start with a scrimmage for mentoring and to receive a referee rating.
Mentors are paid on the field $1.00 per game minute.
Referees receive mentoring and receive a NOCRA rating.
Scrimmage Schedule This Week
First we assign all the league and tournament games, then if we have referees available we assign them to your scrimmages. Scrimmage assignments will be posted here on Friday of each week; we try to post before noon.
Green Slots means referee(s) assigned and accepted
Yellow means referee(s) assigned, pending acceptance, game will be covered.
Red Slots means that all the positions are not filled. [2/3] = 2 refs assigned, 3 positions requested
[1/4] means we have an experienced referee that will be mentoring referees in preparation for the upcoming season.